Air Filters (Find-Dust)
1.The particle removal test was conducted by KCL(Korea Conformity Laboratories)
The testing environmental conditions are followed by the Korea Air Cleaning Association standard (SPS-KACA 002-132:2018) that is complied with the indoor air purifier test evaluation.
1) Test method and process
(1) Measurement of the particle background concentration in a test chamber
- This test should be maintained that particle concentration in the test chamber is not more than 3X105 unit/㎥ by applying the procedure of A.3 of Annex A to the Korea Air Cleaning Association standard.
(2) Measurement of particle attenuation rate
- The particle in the chamber should be generated until its concentration reaches 103 ~105 unit/㎥ while operating an air stirring fan.
Measure the natural attenuation and attenuation by the air purifier at a single test. Measure the natural attenuation for 40 minutes and then operate the air purifier until it drops to 99.99%.
- As the particle removal test was conducted in an enclosed test chamber with a size of 30㎥ for the duration of 40 minutes, the performance may vary in the actual living environment of customers.
2. Harmful gases removal test of CA certification(*30 minutes operation in a chamber)
1) Korea Air Clean Association CA certification standard, AP-1019D model(Recommended room coverage: 35㎡,with lters) According to Korean Air Cleaning Association standard (SPS-KACA 002-132:2018, Harmful gases removal test of Indoor air purifier), test aerosol Ammonia, Acetic acid, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde.
2) Temperature(℃) 23 ± 5 / Relative humidity(%) 55 ± 15, Deodorization test chamber(8.0㎥) , Initial concentration of gases 10ppm, An allowable error of concentration ±10%.
3) Harmful gases test was conducted by the verified agency which was designated in accord with Korean Air Cleaning Association standard. And it was tested in enclosed chamber and its result may vary based on the living environment and the specification of the particle sizer.